Automated Assembly: Automatic assembly machine and automation system solutions from TQC
Explore the Assembly Automation Section
Automatic assembly machines and automation system solutions provide the best method for reducing labour costs, increasing output and eliminating manual handling concerns.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your factory assembly automation processes
- Assembly Automation
- Pallet Transfer Systems
- Rotary Systems
- Assembly Benches
- Robotics and Handling
- Checking Jigs & Assembly Fixtures
- Case Studies
- Casting Multi-Position Screwdriving & Marking System
- Co-operating Robots
- Pallet Assembly System for Automotive Glovebox Latch
- Pallet Assembly System for Metal Pressed Parts
- Laser Marking & Verification System
- Lead Pot Robotic Handling System
- Automotive Plug Feed & Check System
- Poka Yoke Assembly Bench for Automotive Latch
- Bearing Automatic Heat, Press & Assembly System
- Hot Insert, Cold Insert & Seal Assembly/Check System
- Robotic Handling & Leak Test Cell
- Robotic Weld & Fabrication System
- SCARA Robot cell for Automatic Assembly of a Small Electrical Handset
- Semi-Automatic Assembly System for Automotive Radiators
- Cylinder Head Cover Clean, Assemble and Test Suite
- Automotive Hinge Assembly & Test System
Automatic assembly line and assembly machine technology has been supplied by TQC across a range of industries sectors for over 25 years. TQC are specialists in the design and manufacture of bespoke production line equipment, assembly stations and semi or fully automated production lines.
A SCARA Robot for automated
assembly line processes
An automatic assembly machine can incorporate automatic testing, robot automation and mechanical handling, all of which elements have been supplied successfully to many industries. The type of equipment is driven by our customers requirements.
TQC supply the correct automatic machine or assembly line system to meet the specification. The industrial automation machinery we supply can be a single assembly bench or a number of assembly machines to suit a cell layout or pallet transfer system. All the assembly systems that we provide incorporate modular construction and technology modules to allow the customer to expand as the specification changes.
From a machine for assembli line automation of small components for the medical and pharmaceutical industries to larger automation systems to handle metal castings for the automotive industry, each TQC automatic assembly line machine solution is designed to provide the best method for reducing labour costs, increasing output and eliminating manual handling concerns.
An automatic assembly platen system
Assembly and Automation Solutions applications
- Automatic machines for plastic automotive catch
- Assembly machine cell for pressed metal automotive parts
- Automatic leak testing and assembly machine for plastic mouldings for automotive industry
- Mobile phone automatic assembly and test machine
- Assembly and test fixtures for plastic mouldings
- Automated assembly and test machine for diesel engine sensor
- Robotic handling
To find out more about how we can help you with your automated assembly lines:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.