Assembly Automation Case Studies: Co-operating Robot Cell for the Textile Industry
Explore the Assembly Automation Section
Automatic assembly machines and automation system solutions provide the best method for reducing labour costs, increasing output and eliminating manual handling concerns.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your factory assembly automation processes
- Assembly Automation
- Pallet Transfer Systems
- Rotary Systems
- Assembly Benches
- Robotics and Handling
- Checking Jigs & Assembly Fixtures
- Case Studies
- Co-operating Robots
- Pallet Assembly System for Automotive Glovebox Latch
- Pallet Assembly System for Metal Pressed Parts
- Laser Marking & Verification System
- Lead Pot Robotic Handling System
- Automotive Plug Feed & Check System
- Poka Yoke Assembly Bench for Automotive Latch
- Bearing Automatic Heat, Press & Assembly System
- Hot Insert, Cold Insert & Seal Assembly/Check System
- Robotic Weld & Fabrication System
- SCARA Robot cell for Automatic Assembly of a Small Electrical Handset
- Semi-Automatic Assembly System for Automotive Radiators
- Cylinder Head Cover Clean, Assemble and Test Suite
- Automotive Hinge Assembly & Test System
Client: Leading Textile Company
Part: High volume Clothing Items
Machine supplied: Twin Robot cell for automatic handling, gluing and curing.
Overview: This system was designed and manufactured in order to give the customer the ability to automatically produce parts that were previously labour intensive within their production environment. TQC developed this system alongside the client whi had developed the initial gluing and curing process.
Download details of this system as a PDF - to follows
TQC have designed and manufactured a fully automatic robot cell for the gluing and curing of textile items. The system incorporates two manual load and unload stations that are needed due to the flexible and unstable nature of the parts along twin robots that perform the handling tasks necessary to complete the manufacturing process. Each Kawasaki 6-axis robot is used move product between the various process stations and to rotate the product directly underneath the glue nozzle and the IR lamps.
The robots co-operate with each other between stations for fast, efficient throughput of parts.
To find out more about how we can help you with your automated or semi-automated assembly or robotic systems:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.