Leak Testing Case Studies: V8 Engine Block Leak Test Machine
Explore the Leak Testing Section
Leak Testing is used to ensure quality, tested and proven parts are supplied into the market. The use of leak testing equipment eliminates failures in the field.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your leak testing requirements
- Air Decay
- Other Test Methods
- Leak Testing Services
- Standard Equipment
- Case Studies
- Automotive Brake Leak and Flow Testing
- Automotive Bedplate Leak Test Machine
- Battery Tray Leak Test Machine
- Chilled Beam Leak Test
- Flexible Leak Test Facility
- Fuel Tank Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Test Bench
- Helium Leak Testing of Automotive Fuel Pipes
- High Pressure Audit Leak Testing System with Datalogging
- High Speed Leak Testing of Pipe Fittings using Air and Helium
- High Speed Leak Testing of Plastic Vial for the Medical Industry
- Leak Test Facility for Water Valves
- Casting Leak Testing of Engine Blocks
- Medical Filter Leak Test Machine
- Medical Showerhead Leak Test Machine
- Plastic Fuel Rail Leak and Burst Test Machine
- Plastic Sump Pipe Leak Test and Assembly
- Small Medical Device Leak Test Machine
- Twin Station Leak Test Machine for Oils Sumps
- V6 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V6 Engine Leak Test Machine
- V8 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V8 Engine Block Leak Test Machine
- Valve Block Leak Test Machine
- Vauxhall Leak Test Machine
- Weapon Leak Test Machine
Client: Tier 2 Automotive Aluminium Casting Supplier
Part: V8 Engine Blocks
Machine supplied: Automatic engine block leak test machine
Overview: This system was designed and manufactured in order to give the customer the ability to test V8 engine blocks within their production environment. TQC developed this system alongside the client to allow them to leak test and pass mark V8 engine blocks.
TQC have recently supplied a leak testing solution for leak testing Engine Blocks.
The system is based on the TQC Series 40 range, a proven range standard leak testing solutions designed and manufactured by TQC
The unit incorporates:
- Fabricated painted framework with aluminium extrusion guarding.
- Transfer carriage with load/unload position and test position
- Pneumatic clamping of test part
- Automatic test connection
- Pass marker
- Capable of testing LH / RH variants
- Single Cavity Leak Tests: Water Jacket - 10cc/min @ 2bar
- Cycle time 50 seconds
- Light Guard Access
- Built in Furness Controls FC0730 leak test instrument
- PLC control system & colour touch screen HMI
The Series 40 range of equipment can be configured for either over-pressure, vacuum or dosing applications. There are also a range of options available to suit each specific requirement. If you are currently considering a leak test application contact TQC to discuss your requirements.
To find out more about how we can help you with your leak testing requirements:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines experience to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.