Leak Testing: Automatic Sealing Connectors
Explore the Leak Testing Section
Leak Testing is used to ensure quality, tested and proven parts are supplied into the market. The use of leak testing equipment eliminates failures in the field.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your leak testing requirements
- Air Decay
- Other Test Methods
- Leak Testing Services
- Standard Equipment
- Case Studies
- Automotive Brake Leak and Flow Testing
- Automotive Bedplate Leak Test Machine
- Battery Tray Leak Test Machine
- Chilled Beam Leak Test
- Flexible Leak Test Facility
- Fuel Tank Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Test Bench
- Helium Leak Testing of Automotive Fuel Pipes
- High Pressure Audit Leak Testing System with Datalogging
- High Speed Leak Testing of Pipe Fittings using Air and Helium
- High Speed Leak Testing of Plastic Vial for the Medical Industry
- Leak Test Facility for Water Valves
- Casting Leak Testing of Engine Blocks
- Medical Filter Leak Test Machine
- Medical Showerhead Leak Test Machine
- Plastic Fuel Rail Leak and Burst Test Machine
- Plastic Sump Pipe Leak Test and Assembly
- Small Medical Device Leak Test Machine
- Twin Station Leak Test Machine for Oils Sumps
- V6 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V6 Engine Leak Test Machine
- V8 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V8 Engine Block Leak Test Machine
- Valve Block Leak Test Machine
- Vauxhall Leak Test Machine
- Weapon Leak Test Machine
TQC can supply a standard range of automatic sealing connectors that can be used in a number of applications including leak testing and pressure testing of parts. There are both internal bore and external bore variants of these leak test connectors available for leak tight connections to internal bores from 10mm upto 75mm and from 3mm upto 71mm outer bore diameter sizes.
The majority of automatic leak test connectors are single acting and use a single actuation port, once actuated a piston act on a seal then expands the seal on the component. Connectors are supplied with a central test port which can be blanked off as necessary. Double acting variants are available and mainly used for high throughput, short cycle time applications.
TQC have over the years developed special leak test connectors based around the standard connectors, generally a solution can be found for any application!
Typical examples of when a special connector is required:
- Part geometry does not suit the standard connector, TQC can modify the design of the 'nose' of the connector to suit (shorter or longer)
- Test pressures exceed the valid standard connector values, TQC can supply connectors with a gripping mechanism that secures the connector to the test part
- Multiple ports in close proximity, TQC can design a multi connector to suit the application
- High speed application, TQC can provide a double acting connector so that the seal is positively released from the test part
To find out more about how we can help you with your sealing connectors, leak testing or assembly and test equipment requirements:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines experience to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.