Leak Testing: Case Studies
Explore the Leak Testing Section
Leak Testing is used to ensure quality, tested and proven parts are supplied into the market. The use of leak testing equipment eliminates failures in the field.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your leak testing requirements
- Air Decay
- Other Test Methods
- Leak Testing Services
- Standard Equipment
- Case Studies
- Automotive Brake Leak and Flow Testing
- Automotive Bedplate Leak Test Machine
- Battery Tray Leak Test Machine
- Chilled Beam Leak Test
- Flexible Leak Test Facility
- Fuel Tank Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Test Bench
- Helium Leak Testing of Automotive Fuel Pipes
- High Pressure Audit Leak Testing System with Datalogging
- High Speed Leak Testing of Pipe Fittings using Air and Helium
- High Speed Leak Testing of Plastic Vial for the Medical Industry
- Leak Test Facility for Water Valves
- Casting Leak Testing of Engine Blocks
- Medical Filter Leak Test Machine
- Medical Showerhead Leak Test Machine
- Plastic Fuel Rail Leak and Burst Test Machine
- Plastic Sump Pipe Leak Test and Assembly
- Small Medical Device Leak Test Machine
- Twin Station Leak Test Machine for Oils Sumps
- V6 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V6 Engine Leak Test Machine
- V8 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V8 Engine Block Leak Test Machine
- Valve Block Leak Test Machine
- Vauxhall Leak Test Machine
- Weapon Leak Test Machine
TQC has specialised in the automatic leak testing of components for over 25 years and has supplied a wide range of leak test machines to many industries. Combining our experience in production test equipment and process automation, TQC is able to offer complete leak test systems tailored to the specific needs of its customers.
TQC's experience covers the whole range of leak testing techniques from water submersal (Dunking), through ultrasonic leak testing, differential pressure decay, vacuum leak testing to hydrogen and helium tracer gas leak testing.
TQC's main strength is our experience in combining automation and leak testing into a single machine. This includes automatic fixture clamping and sealing together with presses including load monitoring and then pass marking.
Here is a list of technology modules that have been combined with leak testing
- Fixed, mechanical and light guards
- Automatic pneumatic and hydraulic clamping
- Seal technology including automatic connectors
- Pneumatic and hydraulic presses with load monitoring
- Marking, from percussion marking of centre dot, single or multiple characters through to dot peening, dot scribing and laser marking
- TIG, MIG, ultrasonic and laser welding
- Electrical function testing
- Electro-mechanical testing
- Automatic parts feeding and conveyor systems
TQC's leak testing capabiliites can be outlined using a number of example case studies as listed on the left.
To find out more about how we can help you with your leak testing requirements:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines experience to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.