Leak Testing Case Studies: Medical Filter Leak Test Machine
Explore the Leak Testing Section
Leak Testing is used to ensure quality, tested and proven parts are supplied into the market. The use of leak testing equipment eliminates failures in the field.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your leak testing requirements
- Air Decay
- Other Test Methods
- Leak Testing Services
- Standard Equipment
- Case Studies
- Automotive Brake Leak and Flow Testing
- Automotive Bedplate Leak Test Machine
- Battery Tray Leak Test Machine
- Chilled Beam Leak Test
- Flexible Leak Test Facility
- Fuel Tank Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Testing of Automotive Fuel Pipes
- High Pressure Audit Leak Testing System with Datalogging
- High Speed Leak Testing of Pipe Fittings using Air and Helium
- High Speed Leak Testing of Plastic Vial for the Medical Industry
- Leak Test Facility for Water Valves
- Casting Leak Testing of Engine Blocks
- Medical Filter Leak Test Machine
- Medical Showerhead Leak Test Machine
- Plastic Fuel Rail Leak and Burst Test Machine
- Plastic Sump Pipe Leak Test and Assembly
- Small Medical Device Leak Test Machine
- Twin Station Leak Test Machine for Oils Sumps
- V6 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V6 Engine Leak Test Machine
- V8 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V8 Engine Block Leak Test Machine
- Valve Block Leak Test Machine
- Vauxhall Leak Test Machine
- Weapon Leak Test Machine
Client: Multi-National Filter Manufacturer
Part: Medical Filter
Machine supplied: Leak test system from respiratory filters
Overview: This system was designed and manufactured in order to give the customer the ability to 100% leak test medical and respiratory filters within their production environment. TQC developed this system alongside the client to allow them to test, heat stamp and log the results for a range of respiratory air filters.
Download details of this system as a PDF
The machine was designed to 100% leak test 3 variants of plastic medical filters.
The leak test fixture contained interchangeable tooling designed to seal off 4 filters at a time.
The single Nolek leak test instrument individually tested each filter with failures receiving a hot stamp reject mark.
Machine throughput was 4 filters every 75 seconds.
- Medical industry
- Nolek S9 Leak Test Instrument
- TQC Series 40 leak test technology
- Clean Room Environment
- Omron PLC & HMI
- Leak Rate: 50mm3 / sec at 4 bar test pressure
To find out more about how we can help you with your leak testing requirements:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines experience to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.