Leak Testing: Standard Leak Test Equipment and Machines
Explore the Leak Testing Section
Leak Testing is used to ensure quality, tested and proven parts are supplied into the market. The use of leak testing equipment eliminates failures in the field.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your leak testing requirements
- Air Decay
- Other Test Methods
- Leak Testing Services
- Standard Equipment
- Case Studies
- Automotive Brake Leak and Flow Testing
- Automotive Bedplate Leak Test Machine
- Battery Tray Leak Test Machine
- Chilled Beam Leak Test
- Flexible Leak Test Facility
- Fuel Tank Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Test Bench
- Helium Leak Testing of Automotive Fuel Pipes
- High Pressure Audit Leak Testing System with Datalogging
- High Speed Leak Testing of Pipe Fittings using Air and Helium
- High Speed Leak Testing of Plastic Vial for the Medical Industry
- Leak Test Facility for Water Valves
- Casting Leak Testing of Engine Blocks
- Medical Filter Leak Test Machine
- Medical Showerhead Leak Test Machine
- Plastic Fuel Rail Leak and Burst Test Machine
- Plastic Sump Pipe Leak Test and Assembly
- Small Medical Device Leak Test Machine
- Twin Station Leak Test Machine for Oils Sumps
- V6 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V6 Engine Leak Test Machine
- V8 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V8 Engine Block Leak Test Machine
- Valve Block Leak Test Machine
- Vauxhall Leak Test Machine
- Weapon Leak Test Machine
TQC have developed a series of standard leak test solutions. All systems can be configured for over-pressure, vacuum or dosing applications using air, or using helium tracer gas. Equipment to configuredto meet customer requirements.
- Series 10 equipment covers leak test systems in their simplest and most cost effective format incorporating a manually actuated sealing fixture with a leak test instrument.
- Series 20 equipment covers leak test benches that applies a small level of automation which is controlled by a standard leak test instrument.
- Series 30 equipment is an advanced format of Series 20 equipment that includes datalogging of test results.
- Series 40 equipment covers leak testing solutions that have automatic sealing connection and tooling along with integrated plc control. Testing is carried out using leak test instrument.
- Series 50 equipment is the most advanced range of standard equipment and is for special applications that need multiple test instrument for simultaneous testing and any form of data capture.
Other standard leak testing solutions that can be provided are twin station variations on the above that increase throughput by either having two identical stations or two station that use a single test instrument to ‘pendulum’ the testing so an operator is at one station whilst the testing is happening at the other station.
Examples of more standard leak testing solutions supplied by TQC are shown in our case studies
To find out more about how we can help you with your leak testing requirements:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.