Leak Testing Case Studies: Weapon Leak Test Machine
Explore the Leak Testing Section
Leak Testing is used to ensure quality, tested and proven parts are supplied into the market. The use of leak testing equipment eliminates failures in the field.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your leak testing requirements
- Air Decay
- Other Test Methods
- Leak Testing Services
- Standard Equipment
- Case Studies
- Automotive Brake Leak and Flow Testing
- Automotive Bedplate Leak Test Machine
- Battery Tray Leak Test Machine
- Chilled Beam Leak Test
- Flexible Leak Test Facility
- Fuel Tank Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Testing of Automotive Fuel Pipes
- High Pressure Audit Leak Testing System with Datalogging
- High Speed Leak Testing of Pipe Fittings using Air and Helium
- High Speed Leak Testing of Plastic Vial for the Medical Industry
- Leak Test Facility for Water Valves
- Casting Leak Testing of Engine Blocks
- Medical Filter Leak Test Machine
- Medical Showerhead Leak Test Machine
- Plastic Fuel Rail Leak and Burst Test Machine
- Plastic Sump Pipe Leak Test and Assembly
- Small Medical Device Leak Test Machine
- Twin Station Leak Test Machine for Oils Sumps
- V6 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V6 Engine Leak Test Machine
- V8 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V8 Engine Block Leak Test Machine
- Valve Block Leak Test Machine
- Vauxhall Leak Test Machine
- Weapon Leak Test Machine
Client: Defence / Ballistics Manufacturer
Machine supplied: Automatic leak test bench
Overview: This system was designed and manufactured in order to give the customer the ability to automatically leak test within an assembly bunker.
Download details of this system as a PDF
The system shown is for the leak testing of a handheld weapon for the defence sector. The weapon is a man-portable disposable weapon consisting of an anti tank missile sealed within a launch tube.
The weapon is a sealed unit when fully assembled. The technique used for testing a sealed part is a dosing technique where a chamber is created round the part under test, this is pressurised and then a decay in pressure will indicate a leak into the part. The weapon is loaded into a machined nest and then infill pieces are used to enclose around it, this reduces the test volume and allows more accurate leak test results to be taken.
- Large Sealed Assembly
- TQC Series 20 style unit with self guarding drawer fixture with manual clamping
- Latest generation Nolek S9 leak test instruments
To find out more about how we can help you with your leak testing requirements:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines experience to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.