Latest news and career opportunities from TQC in Nottingham
Explore the News & Careers Section
Explore the latest news from TQC and find out if there are career opportunities at the Nottingham headquarters.
Come and See us at Stand R175
TQC Update 2016
With 2016 coming to an end, below is a short review of what happened at TQC during the year..
TQC Engineer Braves the Shave
TQC Mechanical Project Engineer David Richardson braved the shave recently raising over his target of £500 for Macmillan Cancer Support.
TQC website revamp completed
TQC have been working closely with a Web and SEO consultant revamping the succesful TQC website with improvements in navigation and improved content.
TQC announce new PRIME Project
TQC are a project partner for an EU project working with a number of leading European companies including Siemens and the University of Nottingham in the area of flexible technology and plug and produce assembly and test systems.
- Employee News Update
- TQC Employee News History
- Solar Tube Testing Machines Delivered
- Company Improvements
- TQC become Kawasaki Robotics Systems Partner
- TQC Solve Leaky Test Problem
- Plastics News – “Sub-Assembling adds value to counter low labour competition”
- Plastic News – “When handling means assembly as well”
- Automated Assembly and Testing in Medical Device Production