Please see below links to other sites that TQC are pleased to be associated with and other websites that might be useful and of interest.
- Ambrell provide Induction Heating equipment. The UK branch, formally Cheltenham Induction Heated have worked with TQC on a number of specialist applications.
- Festo is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology including pneumatics, electric drives and other ancillary equipment. Festo is the preferred pneumatics supplier for TQC.
- Furness Controls supply flow measuring and leak detection equipment. TQC have integrated a number of instruments supplied by Furness Controls into their leak testing equipment.
- Kawasaki Robots supply 6-axis robotic solutions and other associated equipment and services. TQC are a System Partner for Kawasaki Robotics UK.
- LAC Conveyors supply all styles of conveyor system including belts, roller conveyors and plastic slat systems. TQC have worked closely with LAC on a number of systems.
- Mitsubishi Electric supply PLC systems and other electrical equipment commonly used in automation and test solutions. Mitsubishi are the preferred PLC supplier for TQC
- Nolek supply leak testing instrumentation and associated equipment. TQC are the UK agent for Nolek.
- Pfeiffer Vacuum provide world class helium leak detection equipment. TQC have integrated a number of Pfeiffer Vacuum Mass Spectrometers into helium leak testing solutions.
- British Standards Institute, BSI is the business standards company that helps organizations make excellence a habit – all over the world. Our business is enabling others to perform better
- Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Chamber of Commerce (DNCC) is the leading business organisation in the East Midlands, TQC are a member of DNCC.
- Institute of Mechanical Engineers, iMechE Throughout the constantly evolving work of mechanical engineers, one institution has been at the heart of the world’s most important and dynamic industries since its formation in 1847, the iMechE.
- Midland Aerospace Alliance - The Midlands Aerospace Alliance (MAA) was set up in 2003 and now has over 250 members.
- University of Nottingham School of Mechanical, Materials, Manufacturing, Engineering and Management - TQC work closely with their local university and have been part of a number of European research initiatives with them
- SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. TQC use SGS for their ISO9001 accreditation.