Special Machines Case Studies: Gas supply and monitoring system for submarines
Explore the Special Machines Section
Special Machines and custom built equipment provide the best method for solving those bespoke requirements which include assembly, handling and testing disciplines.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your special machines and custom, bespoke machine requirements
- Special Machines
- Test Machine Equipment
- Plastic Processing
- Feasibility Studies / Proof of Principal / Prototyping
- Case Studies
- Turbocharger Testing
- Clutch Testing
- Plastic Bumper Punch Machines
- Plastic Bumper Assembly and Checking Fixtures
- Plastic Bumper Painting & Polishing Fixtures
- Rear Bumper Handling, Assembly and Pressing
- Front Bumper Assembly and Pressing
- Mechanical Handling - Dynamic Buffer Conveyor
- Platen Based Flow Testing of Turbocharger Housings
- Gas Supply and Monitoring System
Machinery supplied: Submarine Monitoring System including Gas Supply
Overview: This equipment has been designed and manufactured in order to give the customer the ability to monitor gas concentrations and weather conditions for a submarine. TQC developed this equipment alongside the client to ensure the equipment monitored the necessary data.
Download details of this equipment as a PDF
- Sulphur Hexaflouride (SF6) gas sensing instruments
- 2 Weather station instruments
- Electrical interfaces housed in a flight case
- Laptop computer running the data logging application software
This bespoke system was designed and built by TQC to provide the customer with the means to apply a tracer gas and the ability to log this gas concentration along with basic weather data information.
The specific application was for a submarine with the system used to monitor the flow characteristics within the vessel and how this was affected by the weather conditions outside when the submarine was at the surface and the hatch was open
To find out more about how we can help you with your gas supply and monitoring solutions:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.