Technology Modules: Gantry Systems
Explore the Technology Module Section
In the design and manufacture of special purpose assembly and test automation equipment a large number of technology modules are commonly used to provide the complete turnkey solution. Find out more about these modules:
- Introduction and Overview
- Lasers Robots Vision Systems Leak Test Instruments
- Special Connectors Parts Feeding Conveyor Systems Control Systems
To complete the range of robotic technology modules integrated by TQC are gantry based systems.
A gantry system is really just a large envelope robot that has motor driven or servo powered axes of motion to allow manipulation in 2,3,4,5 or 6 axis. A typical application for a gantry system is for part handling between a number of stations or between numbers of pallets.
Information on robot systems we have supplied to leading companies are available in our case studies
- Cartesian Robot for manipulation of screwdriving and marking equipment
- Large Cartesian Robot Gantry handling battery components
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.