Technology Modules: Six Axis Robots
Explore the Technology Module Section
In the design and manufacture of special purpose assembly and test automation equipment a large number of technology modules are commonly used to provide the complete turnkey solution. Find out more about these modules:
- Introduction and Overview
- Lasers Robots Vision Systems Leak Test Instruments
- Special Connectors Parts Feeding Conveyor Systems Control Systems
Six axis robots are commonly used in automation and special purpose equipment due to their flexibility and their ability to do a number of operations.
There are many functions a 6-axis robot can be used for, material and parts handling, for processes such as applying beads of glue or grease or for picking and placing parts for automatic assembly and many others. Typically if an assembly, handling or test operation requires flexibility then a 6-axis robot is the best solution and has the added benefits that it can be programmed for different functions as necessary.
TQC have integrated a number of six axis robots in bespoke equipment and being systems partners with Kawasaki Robotics we have a direct link to leading edge equipment and technical know-how.
Information on robot systems we have supplied to leading companies are available in our case studies
- Six-Axis Robot for Robotic Welding & Fabrication Application
- Six-Axis Robot for loading of part for production testing (video clip)
- Twin six-axis Robots co-operating around common dispensing and curing equipment
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.